Thank you for your appointment request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Vein & Laser Institute
Neuromodulators injections are the perfect solution for those looking to ditch their wrinkles while still keeping their natural, beautiful look and expressions. We’ll give you your youthful appearance back, without the fear of looking overdone.
What are Neuromodulators Injections?
A prescription injectable for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. This is without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally. You will still retain your natural expressions, just without the appearance of lines.
When will you see results?
Dysport® improves the look of lines in as little as 2-3 days.
How long can it last?
It improves the look of lines in as little as 2-3 days and may endure efficacy for up to 4 months
- Are allergic to Neuromodulators or any of the ingredients in Neuromodulators
- Are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), onabotulinumtoxinA or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
Determining if you’re a good fit for Neuromodulators
- You have had surgical changes to your face
- You have very weak muscles in the treatment area
- Your face looks very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- You have deep facial scars
- You have thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles can’t be smoothed by spreading them apart