We offer a variety of FDA-cleared dermal fillers that will add volume and fullness back to your face to reduce the signs of aging. Our doctors will give you back your youthful appearance with natural results, leaving you feeling beautiful. We have listed all of the options we provide below, with descriptions.
Not sure which option is best for you? All cosmetic consultations are complimentary, so one of our providers can go over the options with you to create your optimal treatment plan. This is an ideal opportunity to receive one-on-one guidance and get answers to any questions you may have. We pride ourselves on understanding each of our patients’ goals and needs, and delivering their preferred results. We are conservative in our approach to fillers and prioritize a natural final look and feel.
Learn more about the fillers we offer:
- Sculptra is for deeper collagen stimulation and volume loss, correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds. It is also ideal for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Kysse is for enhancing lip volume and smoothing fine lines above the upper lip, in patients over the age of 21. It has also been shown in clinical trials to improve lip texture and color. Its XpresHAn Technology™ integrates with the skin for a highly natural look and feel, even when lips are in motion. Discover fuller lips with no pain, no bruising and no swelling after treatment.
Before and After Dermal Fillers*
*Disclaimer: Please note that results may vary and there is no guarantee of specific results.
What is a treatment like?
Filler treatments on average take 15 minutes and include multiple injections. If you would like, you can be given a local anesthetic cream over the area to be injected. This will leave you feeling very little pain (if any), rather pressure at the injection site. If you choose to go without, you will feel only the pain that a fine needle would produce, which is very tolerable.
The effects of fillers are immediate, though the effects will be reduced and settle over the next week as swelling fades.
How long do fillers last?
Our fillers can last anywhere from 6 months to over a year, depending on which type of filler you desire.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effects are slight bruising, swelling, redness, and hardening which typically resolves itself within one week.