We offer a variety of FDA-cleared dermal fillers that will add volume and fullness back to your face to reduce the signs of aging. Our doctors will give you back your youthful appearance with natural results, leaving you feeling beautiful. We have listed all of the options we provide below, with descriptions.
Not sure which option is best for you? All cosmetic consultations are complimentary, so one of our providers can go over the options with you to create your optimal treatment plan. This is an ideal opportunity to receive one-on-one guidance and get answers to any questions you may have. We pride ourselves on understanding each of our patients’ goals and needs, and delivering their preferred results. We are conservative in our approach to fillers and prioritize a natural final look and feel.
A wide range of dermal fillers is available at our Valparaiso, Munster and La Porte locations so that you can receive convenient treatment close to home.
Learn more about the fillers we offer:
- Sculptra is for deeper collagen stimulation and volume loss, correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds. It is also ideal for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane Kysse is for enhancing lip volume and smoothing fine lines above the upper lip, in patients over the age of 21. It has also been shown in clinical trials to improve lip texture and color. Its XpresHAn Technology™ integrates with the skin for a highly natural look and feel, even when lips are in motion. Discover fuller lips with no pain, no bruising and no swelling after treatment.
- Restylane Contour is for shaping cheeks with natural-looking volume and facial movement. Contour utilizes xpresHan Technology™ to allow for natural movement and leave you looking refreshed. This filler allows for a full range of expressions and requires less filler than Juvederm Voluma for similar results.
- Juvederm Voluma is for adding volume to the cheeks to lift the facial structure and combat age-related volume loss. Results can last up to two years. Voluma is also appropriate for treatment in the chin to sculpt the jawline.
Before and After Dermal Fillers*
*Disclaimer: Please note that results may vary and there is no guarantee of specific results.
What is a treatment like?
Filler treatments take 15 minutes on average and include multiple injections. If you would like, your provider can apply a local anesthetic cream to the area that will be injected. This will leave you feeling very little discomfort (if any). Instead, you will only sense pressure at the injection site. If you choose to go without local anesthetic, you will feel only the pain that a fine needle produces, which is very tolerable.
The effects of fillers are immediate, though the effects will diminish slightly and settle over the next week as swelling fades. The final results will be visible 1-2 weeks following your appointment.
How long do fillers last?
Our fillers can last anywhere from 6 months to two years, depending on the type of filler you receive. Filler formulas range in density depending on the area of the face they are intended to treat. Areas of the face that experience more movement (like the lips and the skin around the mouth) tend to show results fading more quickly, while areas like the cheeks receive denser fillers that can remain for up to two years. Different fillers are also injected at different depths, which can affect longevity of results. Ask your provider how long you can expect your results to last, and they will help you set an appropriate treatment plan.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effects are slight bruising, swelling, redness, and hardening, which typically resolves within one week. If you are ever uncertain about a side effect you are experiencing, give us a call at (219) 736-8118.