Morpheus8 Radiofrequency Microneedling
We do everything possible to provide the most cutting-edge treatments to our clients, while also ensuring they’re supported by bulletproof research and deliver superior results. You may have seen Morpheus8 mentioned on Instagram as it has received a surge of celebrity interest. But this treatment isn’t too good to be true – it offers exceptional results through revolutionary technology.
How is Morpheus8 different from other microneedling devices?
- Morpheus8 is often described as a radiofrequency microneedling treatment, but it has an additional feature that other technologies lack. It features a unique fractional mode that treats multiple layers of the skin simultaneously. This leads to more dramatic collagen stimulation and makes it more powerful than other RF microneedling technologies available today.
- The technology also offers customizable microneedling/fractional depths, which allows for multiple areas of the body and concerns to be treated. Your treatment can be tailored to your specific needs, with Dr. Alkadri adjusting the handpiece to address your goals. Your provider will be able to go as superficial or as deep as benefits your skin.
Facial treatments will be more superficial so as to improve damage and stimulate cell growth on delicate skin. Body treatments receive the deepest penetration since those areas benefit from more robust skin tightening and cell renewal. Tissues can be heated up to 8mm – these are the deepest fractional treatments available with any device.
Morpheus8 Patient Experience
Most Popular Treatment Areas
It’s important to know that Morpheus8 is appropriate for both the face and the body because of its customizable fractional treatment capability. This means that it’s available for nearly all areas of the face and body – the handpiece can be adjusted to suit that area and deliver ideal results. Some of the most common treatment areas include:
- Lip lines
- Undereyes and eyelids
- Nasolabial folds
- Frown lines
- Neck lines
- Stomach wrinkles
- Saggy arms
Morpheus8 Is Ideal For:
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles on the face and body
- Bags under the eyes
- Loose skin and wrinkles on the neck
- Sagging skin on the arms
- Sagging skin on the knees
- Loose, crepey skin on the abdomen
- Acne scarring
Before and After Morpheus8 Treatments
**Disclaimer: Results may vary person to person.
How does treatment work?
- At your consultation, your provider will examine your areas of concern and recommend one or more treatment options. Depending on your needs, another treatment like Plaxel may be a better fit. If you are a good candidate for Morpheus8, they’ll give you more information about what to expect before beginning the treatment process.
- A topical numbing agent is applied to the treatment area to help prevent any discomfort.
- Your provider customizes the device so that the depth corresponds with your treatment area and goals. He passes the handpiece over the treatment area in a consistent pattern until every section of the skin has been treated.
- Treatment has little to no downtime, and patients can typically get back to their day right away. There may be a small amount of redness, swelling or bruising in the first few hours, but this will fade quickly. The treatment area can also be iced to help soothe the skin.
If you’re interested in seeing the depth and breadth of clinical research behind the development and performance of Morpheus8, explore these studies.
What kind of results can I expect?
Results vary from person to person and also depend on the treatment area – Dr. Alkadri will give you a good idea of the changes you can anticipate at your consultation. Take a look at the before and after photos above to see some typical results. The end result depends on your own skin’s collagen production, so this helps guide natural-looking anti-aging.
Is treatment painful?
Treatment is comfortable and most patients don’t experience discomfort. We’ll also apply a topical numbing cream to help ensure the procedure is pleasant. The needles in the device are very small and sharp, so they are able to puncture the skin without pain.
How many treatments will I need?
This will depend on your goals, aging and treatment area – schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about what our expert team recommends for your skin.
How long will results last?
Everyone’s skin is different and will develop and retain results at a different pace. That said, the average treatment result length is around one year. Collagen will develop over time after your treatment, so it will take up to a month to notice initial tightening as your skin regenerates new tissues.