Comprehensive anti-aging is possible – without going under the knife.
TriBella™ offers three-pronged facial rejuvenation by combining lifting, resurfacing and hyperpigmentation removal. This treatment protocol delivers well-rounded results with a single procedure. Our patients love their thorough results and appreciate that the procedure involves only minimal discomfort, and limited downtime.
Get the results you deserve, without compromising comfort or convenience.
TriBella’s Three Anti-Aging Technologies
TriBella combines 3 distinct anti-aging technologies to provide all of the following:
- Photofacial (brown spot removal)
- Anti-aging (skin lifting and tightening)
- Skin resurfacing (improving skin texture and tone)
This leads to diverse results that address a wide range of aging concerns – all without invasive treatment.
Before and After TriBella
**Disclaimer: Results may vary person to person.
What aging concerns can TriBella improve?
- Improved collagen production for tighter, lifted skin
- Reduced brown spots / hyperpigmentation
- Smoother skin and lightened fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved acne scars and other scars
- Improvements to redness and rosacea
- More even skin texture and tone
- Improved skin elasticity
What will my treatment process be like?
- The first step is scheduling a complimentary consultation. Your provider will determine whether TriBella is the best treatment option for your concerns, or whether another procedure may be ideal. They will discuss your treatment goals and talk through the treatment process to see what you are comfortable with and what type of treatment process you’d prefer.
- TriBella is appropriate for a wide range of patients, but will produce the best results for those hoping to improve overall skin tone, elasticity and texture.
- Once you are ready to begin the TriBella process, your provider will perform the first treatment.
- Treatment typically takes around 1.5 hours and is comfortable for most patients. Topical anesthetic can be applied prior to treatment to help minimize any discomfort.
- TriBella leaves as much tissue as possible intact to help encourage faster, more uniform healing and reduce downtime.
- Most patients benefit from 3 treatment sessions overall, spaced out every 4-5 weeks.
How does the TriBella procedure work?
TriBella combines intense pulsed light (IPL) technology, Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), and NanoFractional RF™ energy. These combined technologies deliver a variety of energy types into targeted areas of the skin, at a variety of depths.
This multi-pronged approach allows for a range of results, including improved skin tone and texture, brown spot removal, tightening and lifting, reduction in lines and scars, improved redness, and overall improved elasticity.
When will I see results, and how long will results last?
Most patients will see their full results about three months following their third treatment. This is because it takes time for new collagen to be produced within the skin.
Those interested in maintaining their results typically benefit from an additional treatment every six months. Your provider will discuss an ideal treatment plan and ongoing upkeep at your consultation so that you can determine a regimen that best fits your skin, goals and budget.
Who is a candidate for TriBella?
TriBella is appropriate for a wide range of patients, but will produce the best results for those hoping to improve overall skin tone, elasticity and texture. If you’re interested in treatment but unsure whether it’s right for you, schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more and take first steps.