We are thrilled to announce that we are now offering the newest filler in the Restylane family. Restylane Kysse is the first hyaluronic acid filler specially formulated to create natural-looking results and smooth lips, using XpresHAn Technology™.
Our expert team is able to provide lip filler with no pain, no bruising and no swelling, making it an ideal option for first time patients.
If you’re interested in subtle, organic-feeling lip enhancement, Kysse could be the ideal filler for you – schedule a complimentary consultation to meet with one of our expert providers at our Valparaiso, Munster or La Porte location and learn more.
What makes Restylane Kysse different from other fillers?
- Kysse was formulated with XpresHAn Technology to produce smooth and natural-looking results. The filler integrates with the skin to create natural-looking movement, and fuller and softer lips.
- In addition to enhancing lip volume and smoothing fine lines above the lips, Kysse has also been shown to improve lip texture and lip color. This allows for a wide range of improvements with just a single filler.
- Kysse is longer-lasting than many lip fillers, allowing for longer-term lip enhancement. Results can last up to one year after injection. This is ideal for patients who have a fear of needles or would like fewer appointments to achieve their gorgeous lips.
- Less filler is required than similar fillers for those longer-term results, making Kysse the smart lip enhancement choice.
- Kysse has been thoroughly studied and clinically proven, and is FDA-approved.
- Patients feel like themselves after receiving Kysse, with the subtle improvements they were seeking and with kissable, natural lips.
- No pain, no bruising, and no swelling – love your results immediately without these side effects.
Before and After Restylane Kysse*
*Disclaimer: Please note that results may vary and there is no guarantee of specific results.
Am I a candidate for Restylane Kysse?
Kysse is appropriate for a wide range of individuals interested in lip enhancement or reducing wrinkles above their lips. If you are over the age of 21, there is an opportunity for you to learn more about treatment. Request a complimentary consultation today to take the first steps. A member of our team will meet with you one on one to discuss your goals, your filler options, and the treatment plan that may make the most sense for your needs.
Embrace fuller, softer lips while still feeling natural – Kysse could be right for you.