Rehydrate Dry Winter Skin With HydraFacials
Extractions are a normal part of every facial treatment. However, for those with sensitive skin, a winter facial can leave your skin feeling raw and tight. The HydraFacial is incredibly beneficial for all skin types. This unique treatment can clear congested skin, evens out skin tone, and rehydrates.
can also help to wake up dull, flaky winter skin. Whether you’re struggling to combat chronic dryness or want to lessen the signs of aging, your HydraFacial serum infusion will be completely customized to address any and all concerns you have to break you out of the winter blues.
What Are HydraFacials?
The HydraFacial is a 3-step facial treatment
that utilizes patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin. The significant difference between a traditional facial and the HydraFacial is exfoliation. Rather than using traditional dermabrasion, the HydraFacial uses Hydradermabrasion using an incredibly gentle handheld suction tool. Instead of manually extracting from your pores, an esthetician will use the device to suction dirt, oil, and other impurities from your pores. The gentle suction also acts like a massage, which stimulates circulation and boosts your overall glow.
Ideal for those with sensitive skin, the HydraFacial
loosens dead skin cells at the same time it gently vacuums the surface, lifting deep debris and dirt that causes a blotchy and dull appearance.
The HydraFacial treatment works to improve your skin’s condition and appearance with the added benefits of:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Emerging your skin in intense hydration
- Cleansing and exfoliating
- Improving inflammation and redness
- Reducing the appearance of acne
- Correcting skin blemishes
- Nourishing the skin with vitamins and antioxidants
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Giving you a bright, radiant complexion
- Targets bacteria
- Is safe for all skin types
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads
- Reverses the effects of sun damage
- Minimizes the appearance of brown spots
What To Expect During Treatment
- Cleanse. The cleansing process is the first step in a HydraFacial and gently cleanses the skin while exfoliating the outermost layer of the skin. This process removes dead skin cells and allows the skin to reflect more light, which creates a brighter and healthier appearance.
- Exfoliate. The acid peel portion is comprised of a non-irritant mix of salicylic and glycolic acids. Both help loosens deep pore debris and dirt that you cannot get to with your usual facial cleansing routine. This mixture can also help prevent the pustules in acne from forming.
- Extract. If you’re the type of person who enjoys seeing what comes out of your clogged pores, this may be part of the treatment you will love. Instead of performing manual extractions, we use what is called a vortex-extraction nozzle that acts as a vacuum for your face. The noise for many is soothing, and this extraction tool can show you precisely what is extracted from your pores. The vortex removes blackheads and other impurities in the skin, helping to cleanse your pores thoroughly.
- Hydrate. The final step involves the application of vortex fusion to deliver a pro-antioxidant formula with potent peptides and hyaluronic acid into the skin. This detoxification step rejuvenates and restores the skin, creating healthy skin structure and function.
Tailoring Your Treatment
This customizable facial treatment can be tailored to safely and effectively address all of your specific skin concerns
. Our targeted problem and solution protocols were developed to help mitigate some of the universal skin conditions and concerns. By creating a custom treatment for each patient, we can tailor your treatment to your unique and specific skin needs. With the HydraFacial, your treatment won’t be like anyone else’s.
Call Vein & Laser Institute today to schedule a HydraFacial to revive your dry and dehydrated winter skin.