What is CoolSculpting fat freezing?
CoolSculpting is the FDA-cleared, leading option for nonsurgical fat reduction. The procedure treats stubborn fat in specific areas of the body. The technology lowers the temperature of fat cells to the point that they freeze. The frozen cells are naturally eliminated by the body in the weeks that follow treatment. This slims the treated area and delivers precise results.
CoolSculpting is painless and there is no downtime following treatment. If you haven’t seen the results you’d like with dieting and exercise, this targeted treatment could be ideal. Results appear gradually and look natural – so you can be slim and confident, and still yourself.
Which areas does CoolSculpting treat?
- Abdomen / stomach
- Flanks / love handles
- Upper arms
- Banana roll
- Back / bra fat
- Under the chin (submental fullness) / jawline
What is CoolSculpting treatment like?
- Consultation – One of our experienced CoolSculpting providers meets with you in a private, one-on-one consultation. We discuss your treatment goals and evaluate your proposed treatment areas. If you are a good candidate and we feel that treatment will deliver the body contouring you are seeking, we lay out a treatment plan so that you know exactly what to expect.
- Treatment – The CoolSculpting applicator is placed on the treatment area, and the bulge is drawn gently into the applicator. While there may be some initial discomfort, that is brief and sensation will cease as the area becomes numb. You relax in the treatment chair as the area is cooled. After the applicator is removed, your technician massages the area to help stimulate the body’s processing of the frozen fat cells.
- Post-treatment – There is no downtime associated with CoolSculpting, so you’re able to get back to regular life right away.
- Results – You may begin to see results as soon as 3 weeks after treatment, with the most noticeable results taking hold around 2 months. Patients may continue to see additional results up to 6 months following treatment. You’ll notice your clothes fitting better, and your silhouette looking slimmer and more striking.
- Maintenance – CoolSculpting eliminates frozen fat cells so that they are gone for good. You will not need to worry about those cells returning. Following a healthy diet and exercise regimen will keep you enjoying your body contouring results for many years to come.
- Further contouring – If you are interested in reducing additional fat, further treatment sessions may be possible.
What kind of results can I expect from CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting results appear gradually, and look natural on your body. Your technician will lay out a personal timeline so that you know what to expect. Patients may start seeing results in as little as 3 weeks, and typically see the most pronounced changes around 2 months.
Each treatment freezes about 25% of the fat cells in the target area. Further CoolSculpting treatments will freeze additional fat cells to eliminate more fat. Schedule a consultation to discuss your fat reduction goals and learn more about what we recommend for your unique needs.
How much does CoolSculpting in Munster cost?
Our Munster office is bringing expert CoolSculpting to the surrounding area. We want interested patients to be able to afford treatment and realize their body contouring goals. To this end, we offer our new clients up to 25% off their CoolSculpting treatment. We will work with you to develop a package that suits your needs and budget. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to learn more!